DIY Blog Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Rules for DIY Blog Guest Post Exchange
Welcome to the Warton Woodworks DIY Blog! We are always excited to receive guest post submissions from DIY enthusiasts who are passionate about woodworking and DIY projects. However, before submitting your article, we kindly request that you read and adhere to our submission guidelines.
At Warton Woodworks, we are only interested in guest post exchanges of a similar niche. This means that we will only consider your guest post if you are willing to accept one from us. We believe that this is a fair way to build a community of like-minded individuals who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise with one another.
In addition, we require that you have a blog which has a Moz Domain Authority (DA) of at least 27 and a good backlink score on Woo Rank. This is to ensure that our readers are receiving high-quality content from reputable sources.
If you are unable to exchange articles, then we may consider uploading your article if you are able to cover our admin fee. However, please note that this is not our preferred method of submission.
- Articles must be at least 600 words long.
- We only accept guest post exchanges. Your blog must have a Moz DA of at least 27, and have a good backlink score on Woorank.
- Articles must be unique. Not uploaded anywhere else. All articles received will be checked via copyscape (and other methods) for plagiarism.
- Guest posts become the property of Warton Woodworks.
- A short bio of the author will be added, this will appear at the end of the article.
- We only accept articles that will match the theme of the blog such as being home improvement related.
- We must know of any links you wish to add before you submit your article. Only one high quality link is accepted per article submission. This link will be included in your bio at the end of the article.
Where your DIY Guest Post will be located
- All DIY articles will be uploaded to the Warton Woodworks DIY blog.
- Each article will be given an appropriate category.
- We allow one dofollow external link, such as those to the guest post authors blog. Affiliate links are not allowed in guest posts.
- Links must point to a website of a simular niche to Warton Woodworks, such as being related to home renovation, DIY and How-To-Guides.
- We will optimise any images you send. Or we may include our own images.
How long the process takes
- If we accept your article, we will let you know within 5 days of your submission.
- Accepted articles will be uploaded within a week.
Modifications to Guest Posts
- Final editing of the guest post will be done by our authors, for SEO purposes.
- Your guest post may be re-formatted according to our blogs theme.
Contact DIY Blog